Saturday, August 30, 2008

My frist try at HD renders..

As you may know I have a nice photostream from flickr that I have been streaming my 3d renders... but I have started my hand at bringing these renders at a higher resolution particularly High Definition (1920x1080) so you will have to tell me what you think.








Im not sure if the above vr video will work or not
its a quick time vr file basically when you render it
performs a 360* render of the scene in full and not
just what the camera sees.. now this probably does
not sound Extremely useful but basicly it lets you freely
look around the full scene through its actually static its
very cool.

The original video is also 1 meg now your probably going
how is that possible.. well it is because really all it is, is a
single render of the entire world in the scene.. this one is
kinda empty but still kinda of cool.

Edit:
Nope it does not work :( shucks well not like its suppose
to it outputs weirdly.. when I get a chance Ill add it to my
website so you can view it as it was intended...

No comments: