Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello Everybody

Sorry for my lack of posting, I had whiped up some short stories but I decided they may be a little too dark, so I decided not to publish them they are not part of my book but dark stories unrelated.

Anyway I have some time so ill give you a update in my life.

Friday I was informed that a fellow coworker I have worked with for almost 3 years was dead. This is going to be covered in its own post, because thats the least I can do. :(

Anyway Saturday after shopping we visited blockbuster and I preordered Merc2 World in flames, my objective is to pick it up tomorrow at 10am.. he already had it.. but could not sell it till sunday.

Oh I would like to ask everybody what is there favorite story so far?

Back to subject I hope everyone enjoys there stay here and I should have 2 or so more posts of before the end of today.

So on that farwell.

No comments: