Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Vipers Cross -a substory

These are exerts from the Chronicles of the Vipers Cross.
It deals with characters of the book of heros, but actually
surrounds itself about a single brother known as major.

2078 E.D [Personal Log]

Today I am taking command of my first viper cross vessel, Wildcatter is her name, its a very large large ship and a bute she is. I must admit I wish I could show my brothers this, but I doubt they would care, im still expecting them any day to come through my door and slice my head off, I broke the family mandate but that is not important for I am me and only me and noone else and not a mold down a predetermined destiny.

Through I admit to missing Chris the most, of all my brothers he always treated me well and never teased me.. that was so long ago it seems like a childs memory.

I must admit I quit tracking the time in my native years so im not too sure how much time has taken place since I left I do hope they are okay though.. even if privately I have to wish to never see them again..

2078-1 E.D [Personal Log]

Well ive heard a report of a guardian snooping around the first station of power im not sure what to make of this. Could it be one of my brothers, we are not stationed to return for another few days, I must admit we have not seen any guardians after a whole buch of them got called off to the Guardian Headquarters where ever that is.

From what I heard it was bad, and kinda made me worried that was years ago though and we never saw them come back... usually guardians are posted to protect specific dimensions and regions they are a odd folk and that was the life my grandparents destined us for.. bah.. archaic thinking with bladed weapons trying to protect everyone.. They have always been an idea held by old man.. I can not say that they are not totally useless there specifically loved by the people, not many people act without thought of any specific government and there neutrality protects them.

I saw a video of a Guardian walk into a galactic council meeting grabbed one of the speaking members by the nostrils and drag him outside the building and proceeding to slit his throat and left his body there.

Everyone was shocked but no one did anything.. if we walked in and touched a senator there would be a galactic war, since there not really a part of any specific country and are actually made up of truers from many creeds, genders, nationilites.. there really no planet or specific country to be upset at.

And Hell nobody knows where there headquarters are, and to top that off there amazing fighters, and generally can hold there own against extremely bad odds.. Well I can, as well, but they hold something I do not, most of them have really benefited from the combined use of swords and magic and can litterally turns soldiers into balls of fire...

As you can imagine people leave them alone, there are slow to anger but once you piss one of them off you do not wish to be in the same galactic region as them these events are connected with extremely high body counts and much media censorship...

Well back to work.

2078-2 ED [Personal Log]

Well today we are exploring the central asteroid field and then tomorrow our patrol takes us back to the station of power.. and my fate. Nothing exemplary happened and its been a quiet and boring patrol.. I only wish something would happen.. maybe something that would delay my arrival.

2078-3 ED [Personal Log]

We received 3 pings in the 12th quadrant of the central asteroid field.. upon closing in we detected 3 unlisted battle cruisers, the wildcatter is the first viper cross ship to feature a cloaking device.. allowing us to sneak up on the battle cruisers pinged there com arrays and had a nice talk with the Right Admiral of the unknown fleet.. he opened fire blindly and we splashed all 3 ships...

2078-4 ED [Personal Log]

We headed back without any more incident.. as much as I had wished...

2078-5 ED [Personal Log]

I enter the station weary of where my would be assassin be... Leuitenant Minna came up to me and said my guest was in my quarters.. she looked completly numb almost robotic.. shes had been mentally enslaved.. she no longer reacting based on who own decisions.. she further said, "Now hurry up you would not want to keep him waiting..."

I had never given anyone my birth name before.. and no one knew my relation to the hero family, I guess its time to go meet the madman myself...

I entered my quarters with both both my blasters drawn and began to empty into my guest.. except nothing came out of my blasters.. just the clicking of the trigger.. My guest had a bewildered look on his face.. then he laughed.. well I guess this is it... I thought.

Hello Major.. he said it is your elder brother.. and why do you greet me this way.. this is not the way you greet your elder brother after he has gone to such great lengths to find you. GET IT OVER WITH HERO I yelled.... he walked up to me I had accepted my fate I could not stop him...

He then gave me a brotherly hug and said its good to see you again my dear brother Klinar..

He smiled he then made a motion to sit down.. I was in full awe I had thought he came here to kill me but the hug of a brother represents acceptance.. why I thought....

Why I remember saying... will you not also be punished for not removing my head... he replied that it was unlikely that anyone has such documentation to prove otherwise...

"Nonsense they will send assassins now so it is the fate of one who betrays there family."

"... no they wont.." hero said.

"and why bloody not?"

"Because everyone is dead..."

"What", I asked my brother..

"Everyone is dead"... A great sadness fell onto the room....

No comments: